AGRIBUSINESS REPORT PODCAST – Guest: Quentin Shieldknight is a diversified producer from Spearman, Texas and attended his first Commodity Classic in San Antonio earlier in the month. He talks about his operation and challenges/opportunities for young producers in the next few years.
AGRICULTURE TODAY PODCAST
– Top ag news
– Price and profit advantages favor beans over corn
– Profitability in cattle is needed for sustainability
– Highlights of Gov. Sonny Perdue Confirmation hearing at Senate Ag Committee (part1)
– Young South Dakota couple building a herd
– Highlights of Gov. Sonny Perdue Confirmation hearing at Senate Ag Committee (part2)
DAILY AGRILIFE REPORT with Tiffany Lashmet
AGRIBUSINESS REPORT PODCAST – Guest: Former Governor of Georgia and nominee for Secretary of Agriculture (USDA), Sonny Perdue from the Senate Agriculture Committee’s Confirmation Hearing on March 23, 2017.
DAILY AGRILIFE REPORT with Caitlyn Jackson
AGRIBUSINESS REPORT PODCAST – Guest: Jim Mulhern (President & CEO of the National Milk Producers Federation) & Dr. Michael Dykes (President and CEO of the International Diary Foods Association) testifying before the House Agriculture Committee on current dairy policy and what is needed in a new farm bill.